Thirteen Bloggers who know me well
[based on the answers to last week's Thursday Thirteen!]
1. Maribeth got all 13! My cousin, my friend, she’s been there all my life
2. Followed by Megan, who also got ‘em all correct. My friend in real life; we might not always see eye to eye, and we’d had two fights which resulted in our not speaking for quite some time, but we seem to keep gravitating to each other and for that I’m grateful!
3. Lisa got 12 out of 13; she only missed #8, and that was pretty much a trick question! I’ve not met Lisa, I only know her through blogging, she’s a fantastic photographer and is a pretty damn good mom, too.
4. Zoot also scored 12; she only missed chips, as did most women! The predominant answer by far on this question was chocolate, vehemently in some cases! I’ve not met Zoot yet, either, but I know I will! She shares my love of Harry Potter, among other things.
5. Heather got 11 out of 13; she got the pickle & soup wrong. Heather is studying to be a doctor and for awhile, I kinda thought her father was Chef Morimoto I only got to meet her a few times when she lived in Boston, but that was enough to know I wanted to keep her as a friend Her Mom’s pretty cool, too!
6. Heather, aka Ocean Blue Fire, also got 11 correct; she thought I’d like to be chauffered while eating sweet pickles, yuck! This Heather is a newer read for me, she was the first person I met through blogging who bought one of my pictures! She was recently my 7777th commenter, and I sent her an Imp’s Ear of perfume for her trouble
7. Michelle got 10 out of 13; she opined that I like sweet pickles, HP more than LOTR and chocolate more than chips…no, no, no! I met Michelle via blogging two years ago…I’d've thought she’d've given up on me by now, we’re no more alike than birds & elephants, but it works somehow!
8. Michele also got 10 correct; she thought I’d prefer a house in the city, with cheddar cheese & apples, and some chocolate. Wolf doesn’t like city noises, sorry! This Michele lives in my favorite state for boyfriends, she’s a classic overachiever and uses one of my pictures for her blog header! Looking forward to meeting her one day
9. racyli got 10 correct, too not bad for someone who doesn’t know me in the least LOL! Chicken noodle soup, HP & 2nd husband were her incorrect guesses. I think I’ve read racyli’s blog once…so she’s a damn good guesser!
10. Allie, 10 out of 13, again, not bad, goes to prove a little luck goes a long way! Chicken noodle soup, Paris & chocolate is incorrect Allie doesn’t even strike a bell, so she’s ALSO a damn good guesser!
11. Looloo was the final one to get 10 correct; she guessed Chicken noodle, Paris & white wine incorrectly. Krista I met through blogging/Megan, and in some ways she’s very much like me, in that she likes odd things. In other ways, we’re nothing alike LOL!
12. Laura was the first to get 9 out of 13; she guessed sweet pickles, HP movies & chocolate, and couldn’t make a choice between the two ex-husbands. I met Laura last year for the first time; no matter WHAT she says to the contrary, she’s got AWESOME hair, and she’s great fun to be with, one of the most caring folks I’ve ever met.
13. Caryle also guessed 9; she had absolutely no idea on which soup or movie or husband I preferred, and she chose chocolate – “because you can’t NOT pick chocolate”! Caryle is also someone I don’t know very well, but I think I might ask her to pick some lottery numbers for me, lucky girl!
All these folks have interesting blogs; check them out! And to each of them, as well as all the others, thank you all for playing along last week, it was great fun!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants