Today, Monique took me to Lull Farm where we trapised through a beautiful field of sunflowers! Also, an apple orchard and a pumpkin frield! And we saw goats, chickens, cows, sheep & pigs. We had a great time, she even pointed out butterflies for me even though she doesn’t much care for them (girl’s got a GOOD eye)!
Thanks for a great time, TB
Posted in Uncategorized | 10 Comments
Wolf feels very comfy up on my bed!
Posted in Uncategorized | 33 Comments
Courtesy of Megan:
1. When I’m sick I need…my bed, comfy pillows, a good book or two, hot tea, chicken broth.
2. I like just about anything on my pizza…even anchovies!
3. I just bought…a ton of halloween decorations!
4. If I had more time I would…finish editing the wedding pictures AND make a disc of the pictures for the other wedding.
5. If I were in charge of the world…the world would be in bad shape LOL!
[I just have to share Megan's comment here, it freakin' cracked me up and is worthy of being part of the entry LOL! "#5 - it totally would not! Dirty martinis would be the national drink, all bars would have hooks under the bar, Snape would be a national hero and they'd have parades for him, and Johnny Depp would be your personal assistant." That is EXACTLY what my world would be like, hooks under the bar ahahahahah!!!]
6. This weekend I’m gonna….hang out with transvestite bait and take pictures, besides the usual stuff of walking the dogs, cleaning (hahahah), laying about reading and catching up with Tivo.
Posted in Uncategorized | 11 Comments
Random and Odd wants us to take a picture of our Muse:
1. SomeTHING (not someone) that inspires you to do what you do. (work, hobby, donate, create..whatever)
2. Something you dont like to read about on blogs. (yes, you can find a picture to describe this)
3. Something that inspires you to write on your blog (I just wrote plog…lol)
1. My inspiration to do what I do:
In my photography, my muse is nature; it’s what I love to take pictures of most. To walk, to smell, see, touch, feel. I think if I sorted through my pictures on flickr, the majority would be of the ocean.
2. Something I don’t like to read about on blogs :
Negativity, plain and simple. I realize it’s an emotion most of us have felt from time to time, but nothing makes me click off a blog faster than that.
3. Something that inspires me to write on my blog:
Megan was the person who inspired me to start a blog; everyday life is what inspires me to keep going. Something as simple as an autumn leaf slowly fluttering to the ground can inspire me to write…about the beauty of fall, about Charlie Brown, about things I did with friends or family that revolve around this most beautiful season.
Thanks, Random and Odd, this was a challenge for me, and while I normally don’t like challenges, I hope I did this one justice
Posted in Uncategorized | 18 Comments
It’s been awhile since I’ve written anything really personal here; time to change that!
Today, I was going through the Thursday Thirteens and saw this entry, Thirteen Things About Severus, whom we all know I’m “fond of”. So many of the entries I read today and last night were either about people’s kids or about people’s relationship with God, neither of which I could really relate to, so when I read this one I smiled.
Also, I think the picture Amy took of the picture I sent her is nicer than the picture I took!
Fool of a took!
Ooops, sorry, slipped into Tolkienese.
Going to effing shoot myself now. Have a great night!
Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments