Another of my Blingo friends, i.e., people I’ve signed up to Blingo, has won a prize, which means I’VE won another prize–this makes #4! This time, it was Amy! I opted for the $10 iTunes gift cert instead of the movie ticket
C’mon…sign up, you know you’d like to win prizes, too! All you have to do is use Blingo as a search engine 10 times each day. Easy! Click on the tag below to sign up!
Be my Blingo friend, won’t you?
Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments
More birthday goodness in the mail yesterday! The above is from my friend MaryEllen (the photo on the bottom is the card she sent LOL)…hmmm…who to use the Office Voodoo Kit on? Hmmm…
She made the bag herself, out of silky ribbon yarn by Lionbrand!
There was also a package from Lush, which contained Flying Fox shower gel, Flying Fox balm and two slivers of 17 Cherry Lane soap…but no note as to who it was from! After asking around, I found out it was from Heather! Thank you so much, and boy, do I smell GOOD today, all jasmine-y and honey, sweet!
Posted in Uncategorized | 7 Comments
Ms. Random and Odd is off doing pre-wedding stuff this week, so her fiance has stepped in to fill her shoes…bet he looks sexay in those heels! Anyway, this is the assignment:
1. Something with a story behind it. Photograph something that has a story behind it. And yes, you might have to actually write a little bit on this one. Good, sad, funny, made-up…does it really matter? It IS the internet. Be creative.
2. A Random and Odd photo. Pick anything. A picture you’ve taken, one that you’ve found on the net. Doesn’t matter. I’m making the rules, so don’t tell me what your usual blogger tells you to do! For this picture, the reader on your blog needs to write a story or caption for your picture, so get something unique.
3. In keeping with the recurring wedding theme, a photo of something borrowed. This is pretty self-explanatory.
Ok, here goes:
1. Something with a story behind it:
This picture was taken on Halloween in Salem, MA. I’m 95% sure this was all an act…but it still creeped me out. I felt such sad vibes from the ‘pet’ (guy in the middle with his stomach showing). It’s hard to tell in the photo, but he had a huge rack of like tree limbs decorated with leaves and pieces of torn black cloth. He’s got “cuts” on his face., and he’s looking at that girl as if he’s like to eat her…or worse! Very strange. If you view this picture at the original size, you can see many more details…even creepier!
2. A Random and Odd photo:
Ok, readers, make up a story or caption for this picture please!
3. A photo of something borrowed:
I “borrowed” MaryEllen to get this photo…isn’t she an angel!
Posted in Uncategorized | 15 Comments