Monique invited me to go to a bachelorette party with her last night; part 1 involved a buffet at Peking Tom’s and part 2 involved a female impersonator show at a place called Jacques.
First of all, I can’t believe I never heard of Jacques…the show was absolutely so much fun! There was one performer, Mizery, I think is her name, who was amazing…scary, but amazing. I kept thinking that an old boyfriend of mine would’ve done very well there
Some of the highlights:
- seeing Monique again; we had a great time, I feel comfortable with her!
- the food at Peking Tom’s is great; and the bartender made me an xxxdirty martini that was as good as if not better than the one I had at Tuscany’s
- but my new favorite drink is a mohito! Smells as good as it tastes!
- seeing the lion dance and drummers do their thing in the restaurant
- finding a place to park in downtown Boston that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg…oh but it was so complicated trying to get OUT of there LOL!
- a mischevious, elfin femboy at Jacques who sat at our table for a bit and reminded me of someone I knew long ago
- stopping at another watering hole around 130 (am) only to find it was closed, but the doors weren’t yet locked…so I got to see the cutie bartender again (I think he said his band has played at Jacques before)…
- making it home in one piece!
- Watching Wolf make a new friend; I brought him out to meet Monique and she thought he was adorable