Borrowed from Running2Ks:
1. What is the theme song of your life? HA. Um…the theme of Medium, I guess.
2. What celebrity would play you in the movie version of your life? Bette Midler/Barabara Streisand
3. If your life was a late night talk show, who would guest host on your vacation days? No one. I’d have repeats.
4. If your life was a game show, what sort of prizes would you offer? The choice to make two choices and then two more choices and then two more choices, til you went away and I got to keep the prize.
5. If your life was a talk show and you could have any band be your permanent band, what band would it be? Hmmm…tough one…NOT! Led Zeppelin, of course!
6. Again, your life is a TV talk show and the producers said you can have on any four guests you want tonight, alive or dead, past or present. Who do you pick? I really like the folks Running2Ks picked! Those were some great choices. I guess I’d pick Ruth Gordon, Helen Hayes, Malcolm X and the Dalai Lama.
7. Your life is going to do an episode “on location”…to where? Japan, of course!
8. They are making the movie of your life–what director and / or screenwriter do you want to have attached to the project? Peter Jackson, hands down. He’d be faithful to the details.
9. They told you you can be a “guest” on any current or past TV show, one episode only–what TV show do you choose to appear on? I’d like to be Sawyer’s love interest on Lost, please.
10. They told you they have the power to make a sequel to your favorite movie that does not already have a sequel–what movie do you choose? Can I look into the future and say it’s the last Harry Potter movie I’d like to see a sequel to?
Read the rest of this entry »