My friend, MaryEllen, has decided to start speaking Tonguian; she says, in the Tonguian language there are no such words as:
Broken down cars
And other assorted words that will be added as needed
She also says that the neatest thing about Tonguian is that it has a lot of phrases that begin with:
For me? (formay)
Why thank you! (ooo)
You shouldn’t have, but thank you. (aw-ooo)
Another gift? (yesh)
She adds that these are common and very easy to say.
What do you think of my friend’s new language?
Posted in Uncategorized | 8 Comments
Thirteen Things about things I hope to do in 2006
1. I started off at the gym last night, 45 minutes of cardio and I WILL keep on going with that
2. Get my photography business off the ground
3. Be happy!
4. Maintain good friendships
5. Maybe find a lover
6. Make sure my dogs are happy and healthy
7. Do more with Dad
8. Go up on the topless deck on the cruise and not fall asleep this time!
9. Be kinder and more compassionate
10. Listen without trying to make things better
11. Widen my horizons as far as taking photos is concerned.
12. Clean and keep clean my home!
13. Enjoy what I have without longing for something more, more, more.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. OceanLadyGet the Thursday Thirteen code here!
9. Megan the Elder
10. A mom and her blog
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Posted in Uncategorized | 20 Comments